Thursday 28 January 2010

Roz's Day - Postings from Twitter

This is a digest of today's Twitter postings.
  • 07:45 The vog (volcanic fog) is clearing on Hawaii's Big Island - I can see Maui from my bedroom! #
  • 08:07 Exclusive items of Copenhagen COP15 memorabilia up for auction on my eBay store - check it out! bit.ly/6KnqGG #
  • 09:17 Maui from my bedroom window (now largely hidden by cloud-but no vog) tweetphoto.com/9729317 #
  • 11:57 Did you know...By the time an albatross is 14 years old, it has flown at least 1,000,000 miles. (see bit.ly/13Dzg1 for more) #
  • 15:32 Vog has completely closed in around the house now. Is it just me, or is there something a little worrying about all this volcanic fog? #
  • 18:43 Stumbled across a long-lost track in iTunes library. It's profound. Please listen. It takes time, but time well spent. bit.ly/czP2hq #
  • 19:04 This video is great - how lucky we are! Spare 4:30 mins, and see your 21st century world with a fresh perspective. bit.ly/axjwkj #
  • 20:09 See you in San Francisco for sure - but which Monday?! I arrive Feb 5, depart Feb 10-ish. R xox #
  • 22:07 Oops, forgot that tricky little "DM" at the start of my Tweet. Never mind - I hope to see you ALL in San Francisco - and xox to the world! #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments:

Post a Comment