Sunday 28 February 2010

Roz's Day - Postings from Twitter

This is a digest of today's Twitter postings.
  • 08:52 Have defected from Dog River in favour of fair trade Doppio (@ Doppio Coffee & Lounge) 4sq.com/61p2mM #
  • 09:22 Apparently just a few tickets left for my Nat Geo lectures in Seattle: bit.ly/21P6m1 #
  • 12:25 At least it looks like pirate attack is one thing I don't have to worry about on this stage of the row: bit.ly/cZUf3f #
  • 12:30 Maybe I'll run into the Plastiki on the Pacific this year? bit.ly/cKbHxk #
  • 15:52 No, I Said Tycoon, Not Typhoon…. ff. im/-gFRGY #
  • 17:06 Full moon tonight. bit.ly/9dmaPL. Any spooky full moon magic happening where you are?! #
  • 17:45 Am watching Cast Away. bit.ly/9Pbxkh. Felt like I needed a Wilson refresher course. And hoping I don't end up cast away myself. #
  • 17:52 The Plastiki is christened. Bon voyage to her and all who save the world in her! bit.ly/dbyxE6 #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments:

Post a Comment