Tuesday 19 May 2009

Roz's Day - Postings from Twitter

This is a digest of today's Twitter postings.
  • 07:22 Taking a morning walk on Oahu's North Shore. Soaking up sights, sounds and smells of land before once again I resign myself to the Blue. #
  • 09:04 Setting up my email autoreply for the summer. Probably one of the more unusual ones that you'll ever read... #
  • 09:16 The Industrial Revolution started climate change; let's hope that the Internet Revolution can help us undo the damage. (@evanrapoport) #
  • 12:09 Wow! just got an email from Audible.com telling me I've got $500 in gift tokens to spend in their store - thanks, guys!!! #
  • 16:37 Store Savage Goes Live - Thanks to eBay ff.im/31t8k #
  • 23:02 Good results today on money and website. Still much anxiety on boat's electrical system and watermaker. Which is what keeps me alive... #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments:

Post a Comment