Monday 25 May 2009

Roz's Day - Postings from Twitter

This is a digest of today's Twitter postings.
  • 07:26 Today is the day. Details of how to watch my launch live online coming soon, on my blog. #
  • 09:33 Today we officially launch my eco initiative for the summer - and my boat! www.pulltogether09.org/ #pulltogether #
  • 09:43 Have faith. Expect miracles. Apt words on a bracelet someone gave me on Friday night. Miracles required today! #
  • 09:47 Leaving Today ff.im/3d6Xq #
  • 10:10 Final testing to Twitter for the RozTracker. rozsavage.com #
  • 11:46 WATCH ROZ'S LAUNCH LIVE FROM HAWAII ff.im/3dfXq #
  • 12:04 We might have found a source for the satphone connector we've been missing. Fingers crossed. Would make uploads a l #
  • 12:05 Might have found a source for the satphone antenna connector we need. Fingers crossed. Would make data uploads a LOT easier! #
  • 12:33 RT: @rozsavage: WATCH ROZ'S LAUNCH LIVE FROM HAWAII ff.im/3dfXq #
  • 16:14 Just under 2 hours left now until I launch. Still busy - it's all coming down to the wire. But at least it's keeping my mind off rowing! #
  • 18:56 Roz is on her way! Position updated about once per hour! Beautiful sunset! #
  • 19:08 roz is on her way!!! ff.im/3dLIy #
  • 20:20 First tweet of the voyage. Thank u so much to everyone who came to see me off. Aloha. And mahalo. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments:

Post a Comment