Wednesday 20 May 2009

Roz's Day - Postings from Twitter

This is a digest of today's Twitter postings.
  • 09:09 Desperately need to get through to Garmin Customer Support, but the voice tells me it's a wait of 30-35 mins. How can this be right?! #
  • 12:48 Having total nightmare trying to activate Garmin charts. Nicole trying their media relations department - in desperation! #
  • 14:12 Have been on this call to Garmin Customer Support for nearly 1:30 hours. Would give up if it wasn't so important to have my charts! #
  • 14:19 WTF. You have to be kidding me. 1:30 hours on the phone. Charts unlocked. But can't transfer to chartplotter because datacard not included. #
  • 20:46 Am I the only person in the world who thinks that Facebook Pages are utterly exasperating? Why can't FB tell when I'm me and when I'm Page? #
  • 21:07 OK, been a challenging day. But some good stuff has happened, and now I'm happily geeking out and putting my ocean strategy together. #
  • 21:51 Have just set up the GPS for my voyage. Next landfall is TBD - aiming for Australia and seeing what happens halfway. 4404 miles to Sydney. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments:

Post a Comment