Friday 9 April 2010

Roz's Day - Postings from Twitter

This is a digest of today's Twitter postings.
  • 02:02 I just unlocked the "I'm on a boat!" badge on @foursquare! 4sq.com/cyLeB1 #
  • 02:02 I just became the mayor of Isla Isabela on @foursquare! 4sq.com/cRfsY7 #
  • 02:02 Dawn breaks on a boat a handful of miles south of the equator. (@ Isla Isabela) 4sq.com/cRfsY7 #
  • 16:02 So sad to leave TED #missionblue early (to go rowing). Consolation was great tour and dinner in Quito - with bodyguard in tow!! #
  • 16:04 RT @PlasticPollutes: Great Photos @TEDprize Galapagos @MissionBlue @ImpliciTweet @RozSavage and many other friends! bit.ly/aUFs2z #
  • 16:36 How weird is this? Today I ran into the father of Boris Johnson (Mayor of London) in my hotel in Quito, Ecuador. Bizarre! #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments:

Post a Comment