Saturday 10 April 2010

Roz's Day - Postings from Twitter

This is a digest of today's Twitter postings.
  • 03:57 I just became the mayor of Isla Fernandina on @foursquare! 4sq.com/cOQC6G #
  • 06:04 "Up In The Air" on the "home stretch" to Tarawa, Kiribati (@ Mariscal Sucre International Airport) 4sq.com/91s0tH #
  • 06:58 Waiting in line at immigration in Houston, Texas. Am travelling as far as LAX with Jean Michel Cousteau. Lovely guy. Want to adopt him! #
  • 08:20 LAX here I come! (@ IAH Terminal E Gate 23) 4sq.com/daDLlD #
  • 14:03 I believe that my LAX cab driver has no clue where he's going. #
  • 17:06 Check out artistic word cloud generated from URL by bit.ly/yD9en. I'm quite proud of my cloud! tweetphoto.com/17838057 #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments:

Post a Comment