Sunday 18 April 2010

Roz's Day - Postings from Twitter

This is a digest of today's Twitter postings.
  • 07:37 Drinks before dinner last night - catching up on belated check-ins (@ Captain's Bar) 4sq.com/cXuUxz #
  • 07:41 Dinner last night - catching up on belated check-ins (@ Mary's Motel) 4sq.com/bs1aWE #
  • 09:42 Weather is dry today - so far. Time to test the watermaker. Hope this works. Or I'm not going anywhere. #
  • 09:53 @sistaliz sorting out water ballast. I came in to do emails. But I don't have any. Strange feeling! Guess it means it's time to go. #
  • 10:23 Met with Tessie Lambourne last night, Secretary for Foreign Affairs - catching up on belated check-ins 4sq.com/9Lg0Fn #
  • 10:51 Happy hour last night with Australian High Commission - catching up on belated check-ins (@ Australian High Commission) #
  • 15:49 Sat Phone Message rozsavage.com/contents/roztracker #
  • 20:01 I'm at Australian High Commission (Bairiki, Tarawa). 4sq.com/asI2VF #
  • 20:47 Boat is as ready as she'll ever be. But am I?! Better be. I launch at 7am tomorrow. #
  • 21:12 I'm at Secretary for Foreign Affairs, Tessie Lambourne (Betio, Tarawa). 4sq.com/9Lg0Fn #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments:

Post a Comment