Wednesday 7 October 2009

Roz's Day - Postings from Twitter

This is a digest of today's Twitter postings.
  • 03:33 Book officially published today! Book signing in New York tonight: Barnes & Noble, 7:00-8:30 pm, 2289 Broadway @ 82nd St. See you there! #
  • 03:59 Publication Day! New York Book Signing! ff.im/-9jGiy #
  • 07:46 My author page on the Simon & Schuster site has video, forthcoming appearances, etc - check it out! bit.ly/eUVpr #
  • 08:01 Enjoying a post-interview lunch at Grey Dogs Coffee in Carmine St - my favorite coffee shop in the world! #
  • 08:21 According to my author page on Amazon, I'm doing a signing in North Dakota. Rather surprising, and NOT TRU E! bit.ly/rEzRf #
  • 08:23 Rowing The Atlantic currently ranked #13 in Adventurers and Explorers by Amazon.com. Not bad! bit.ly/1ILZhf #
  • 13:00 About to go onstage for my first ever book signing event. Excited! Barnes & Noble, NYC. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments:

Post a Comment