Monday 26 October 2009

Roz's Day - Postings from Twitter

This is a digest of today's Twitter postings.
  • 03:54 Now for the good news on public attitudes to climate change: bit.ly/1xbclP #
  • 04:21 Grr. Can't tweet from my UK mobile. Twitter website says can't validate number. Tried to set up from phone, but no validation txt arrived. #
  • 06:15 Just "treated" myself to a massage, only to discover it was free! Introductory offer. LOVE it when that happens! #
  • 08:07 Love this TED Talk - with valuable lessons on positive messaging for the sustainability movement : bit.ly/Giqit #
  • 09:22 The darndest thing. Couldn't tweet from UK phone because my number was re gistered to @ageofstupidabouttost. AofS is great film - but...! #
  • 09:23 Huge thanks to @edgutman at Twitter for fixing my tweeting problem. Me - I have friends in high places! :-) #
  • 13:03 Yesterday's blog also appeared on Grist: bit.ly/3alaoS. Feel free to comment there too - make me look popular! :-) #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments:

Post a Comment