Thursday 8 October 2009

Roz's Day - Postings from Twitter

This is a digest of today's Twitter postings.
  • 01:58 Photo of me at my first ever book signing for my first ever book. Pic courtesy of Dan Johnson. pic.gd/8f3397 #
  • 02:05 More on Roz Savage - shar.es/1Ycym - a 2007 interview with NPR's Day to Day #
  • 02:48 bit.ly/4G2icd #
  • 02:49 Personalized, signed copies of Rowing The Atlantic now available at bit.ly/2lLAWN. Buy before Friday to ensure your name is included! #
  • 03:16 Have been busy updating my website with new photos and revised text. Feel free to visit and admire! See especially.. . bit.ly/27rach #
  • 03:20 Bill McKibben lays it on the line about climate change. Short video: bit.ly/F0ESd #
  • 03:24 Personalized, signed copies of Rowing The Atlantic now available at bit.ly/XWYNv. Buy before Friday to ensure your name is included! #
  • 03:25 Working on new video. Love it that we have me in NYC, Dawn in San Fran, and John & Linda in Kiribati, all collaborating online! #
  • 03:27 October 6 - Publication Day! bit.ly/bUQLH #
  • 03:29 My author page on the Simon & Schuster site has video, forthcoming appearances, etc - check it out! bit.ly/eUVpr bit.ly/eUVpr #
  • 03:32 Enjoying a post-interview lunch at Grey Dogs Coffee in Carmine St - my favorite coffee shop in the world! (Tuesday @ noon) #
  • 03:33 According to my author page on Amazon, I'm doing a signing in North Dakota. Rather surprising, and NOT TRUE! bit.ly/rEzRf #
  • 03:35 Rowing The Atlantic currently ranked #13 in Adventurers and Explorers by Amazon.com. Not bad! bit.ly/1ILZhf... bit.ly/4ajwJO #
  • 03:36 Rowing The Atlantic currently ranked #13 in Adventurers and Explorers by Amazon.com. Not bad! bit.ly/1ILZhf (Tuesday 1PM) #
  • 03:45 About to go onstage for my first ever book signing event. Excited! Barnes & Noble, NYC. (Tuesday) #
  • 03:49 More on Roz Savage - shar.es/1Ycym - a 2007 interview with NPR's Day to Day #
  • 09:51 Great quote: I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. - Douglas Adams #
  • 10:51 How cool! Am using internet from plane en route from JFK to LAX. Free trial on American Airlines. I'm loving it! #
  • 10:55 Wish I could get this standard of wifi on my boat... #
  • 12:25 Internet fantastic. But no in-seat power source and about to lose juice in 3 mins. Room for improvement! #
  • 14:46 Just landed at LAX. Met by limo driver. Such a civilized way to travel! #
  • 15:46 Wow! Amazing suite on 10th floor of Beverly Wilshire. I have 2 bathrooms!!! #
  • 15:47 View from the balcony... yfrog.com/13gectj #
  • 16:24 Got to love my crazy life! From no-bathroom rowboat to 2-bathroom hotel suite in the space of a month! yfrog.com/6z34trj #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments:

Post a Comment