Thursday 4 March 2010

Roz's Day - Postings from Twitter

This is a digest of today's Twitter postings.
  • 07:40 Don't like spin classes, but love doing my cardio while the spin class is going on. The energy levels soar! www.hrsportsclub.com/ #
  • 11:30 Fun interview with Betsy Rosenberg of Progressive Radio Network. With espresso machine sound effects. (@ Dog River Coffee Co) #
  • 13:12 I started posting a list of book recommendations on my site, but it's really labour-intensive. bit.ly/cArs2P. Does anybody care?! #
  • 13:49 Today's interview isn't live yet, but this one is: bit.ly/c8dFgv. From Adventures in Density & Effort on Contact Talk Radio #
  • 15:00 Late lunch / early dinner. Either way, best value happy hour in town. (@ cebu bamboo lounge) 4sq.com/d7CQc9 #
  • 19:26 Just watched I Heart Huckabees bit.ly/9Nf6qg. One of the strangest films I have ever seen. Profound, or just profoundly confounding?! #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments:

Post a Comment