Monday 8 March 2010

Roz's Day - Postings from Twitter

This is a digest of today's Twitter postings.
  • 07:48 Breakfast burrito going down well after early morning hike on The Sincline (@ Dog River Coffee Co) 4sq.com/4sitWC #
  • 09:00 Hilarious. The day I post a blog about iPhone apps the iTunes Store goes down for maintenance. #
  • 14:34 Scanning business receipts into Evernote (bit.ly/19gilr) while watching the Oscars (bit.ly/9tBJlG) Life is all about balance. #
  • 15:13 I just made my 2010 Oscar Predictions! Make yours with the Official Oscar iPhone App. itms://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id354102052 #
  • 15:46 Aside to Brits: can't help wishing Terry Wogan was hosting the Oscars... #
  • 15:47 Matt Damon gets my vote. #
  • 16:23 How come actors so gifted onscreen are so incredibly wooden onstage at the oscars? #
  • 17:15 Sorry. Bored now. Love films, not so keen on the Oscars. #
  • 17:32 I'm so over the Oscars. This is why I watch movies, but not TV. #
  • 17:43 Getting soppy in my old age. Crying over Oscars tributes to Patrick Swayze, Michael Jackson, Natasha Rich ardson and other recently departed. #
  • 17:52 Wowzer. The dancers are definitely the most impressive thing about the oscars so far. #
  • 17:59 Really want to see Invictus win an Oscar. One of the most emotional movie experiences I have ever had. #
  • 18:30 Dilemma: want both Colin Firth and Morgan Freeman to win Best Actor. #
  • 18:57 Well done, Kathryn Bigelow, for breaking through! First Oscars win for a female director. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments:

Post a Comment