Friday 12 March 2010

Roz's Day - Postings from Twitter

This is a digest of today's Twitter postings.
  • 07:21 I just ousted @brennannovak as the mayor of Dog River Coffee Co on @foursquare! #
  • 07:21 Ah! Couldn't be mayor of Dog River until I added a profile photo. Surely now... (@ Dog River Coffee Co) #
  • 07:23 Woohoo! Now I'm mayor of Dog River Coffee! Take that, @brennannovak! :-) #
  • 07:57 Suggestion from a friend: that Foursquare allows me to "check in" and become Mayor of South Pacific. Anybody from @foursquare reading this? #
  • 12:21 I just became the mayor of Ground Espresso Bar & Café on @foursquare! #
  • 12:22 Planning Eco fr iendly goodies for EBay store. Any requests? (@ Ground Espresso Bar & Café) #
  • 12:23 Two @foursquare mayorships in one day. This is getting embarrassing! What can I say... I work well in coffee shops! #
  • 12:45 Larabars have arrived! Can't wait to try sneak peeks at new flavours: carrot cake, PB choc chip, choc chip brownie & choc chip cookie dough! #
  • 14:57 Green Front's inaugural show on PRN, featuring a certain female ocean rower (moi): bit.ly/aADyQF. Also a rawfood chef. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments:

Post a Comment