Sunday 21 March 2010

Roz's Day - Postings from Twitter

This is a digest of today's Twitter postings.
  • 09:07 Sheesh. Why did nobody tell me it's spring break? Train to Seattle oversold so I'm in the dining car... #
  • 12:06 Mount Rainier looking spectacular in sunshine as train approaches Seattle #
  • 14:08 Doing my George Clooney/Up In The Air routine, settling in at Fairmont Olympic in Seattle. The style to which I would like to be accustomed. #
  • 14:11 How come I've got so many people wanting to be my friend on Foursquare? 30 requests in a week seems a lot. Is this normal? #
  • 14:16 Last chance to get tickets for my Nat Geo talks. First person to reply to this gets a comp! (@ Fairmont Hotel) 4s q.com/cARIIW #
  • 14:34 In my bid to be Mayor of S Pacific, I've managed to add MTC, Tarawa as a location. Do I have to be there to check in? How do they know? #
  • 14:44 Belated thanks to www.melika.com/ for easing me through traumatic experience of buying a bikini yesterday! #
  • 14:59 Hilarious! An old schoolfriend just tagged me in a class photo from 1985. Prize if you can recognize me! tweetphoto.com/15184479 #
  • 15:02 Cool! My ocean-going rawfood crackers have arrived in Hawaii. Falafel, oat groat sweet bread, golden flax dragon crackers... mouthwatering! #
  • 15:34 Cool bar. Didn't know Seattle was so hip! (@ Purple Cafe) 4sq.com/4Zq4q2 #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments:

Post a Comment